A. GENERAL PROVISIONS — The warranties described below are provided to the original purchaser of new GNC equipment from GNC Industries, Inc. or authorized dealers. Under these warranties, the authorized GNC brand servicing dealer will repair or replace any covered part which is found to be defective in material or workmanship during the applicable warranty term. Warranty service must be performed by an authorized GNC dealer or service center authorized by GNC to sell and/or service the type of product involved, which will only use new or remanufactured parts or components furnished by GNC. The purchaser will be responsible, for any service call and/or transportation of product to and from the authorized GNC Dealer’s place of business, for any premium charged for overtime labor requested by the purchaser, and for any service and/or maintenance not directly related to any defect covered under the warranties below.
B. WHAT IS WARRANTED — All GNC Industries, Inc. manufactured pumps, parts and accessories are warranted for the number of months as set forth below. All other branded products, such as engines, pumps, parts, reels and accessories are warranted by their respective manufacturers as specified in the original manufacturer’s manuals.
- GNC Commercial Sprayers – 12 Months
- GNC P-Series Pumps – 12 Months
- GNC Mag-1 Series Spray Guns – 12 Months
- GNC Measuring Wheel – 90 Days
- Entry Level “ELS” Sprayer Line – 90 Days
Warranty statements required by law covering engine emission-related parts and components are found in the Operator’s Manual.
C. WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED — GNC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Used Products.
- All branded products; engines, pumps, hose reels which are warranted by respective manufacturers.
- Any product that has been altered or modified in ways NOT approved by GNC.
- Depreciation or damage caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, failure to follow operating procedures, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage or accident.
- Normal maintenance parts and service.
- Loss of profits or any other consequential damages.
D. SECURING WARRANTY SERVICE — To accrue warranty service, the purchaser must:
- Report the product defect to an authorized GNC dealer and request repair within the applicable warranty
- Present evidence of the warranty start date
- Make the product available to GNC or authorized GNC service dealer within a reasonable period of time.
NOTE: All warranty claims must be pre-approved by GNC Industries, Inc.
E. LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND OTHER REMEDIES—COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT- To the extent permitted by law, neither GNC nor any company affiliated with it makes any warranties, representations or promised as to the quality, performance or freedom from defect of the GNC Commercial Equipment coved by this warranty.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ON THIS PAGE. THE PURCHASER’S ONLY REMEDIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE BREACH OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WARRANTY ON THE GNC COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT ARE THOSE SET FORTH ON THIS PAGE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE GNC BRAND RETAILER OR ANY COMPANY AFFILIATED WITH GNC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. (Note: some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.). This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state.)
F. NO RETAILER WARRANTY — The selling retailer makes no warranty of its own and the retailer has no authority to make any representation or promise on behalf of GNC or to modify the terms or limitations of this warranty in any way.
G. If further information is desired, contact your selling GNC brand Retailer.